Cream English Corduroy Gurkha Pants
The Gurkha pants are rooted in British military tradition but modified specifically for use by the Nepalese. Traditional Gurkha pants are defined by their double-pleated front and high, cummerbund-style waistband with buckle fastenings.
Gurkha pants feature a very distinct buckling system, with a buckle emanating from within the waistband on the left hip and an extension above the fly piece forming the buckles tongue for the right hip.
Ours updated with modern silhouettes that can amp up your sartorial game even with just a simple t-shirt, but dress down your tailoring in place of dress pants.
In addition, we have added details such as picked-stitching, bar-tacks, belt-loop and fish-tail back to make sure your purchase is worth every single penny.
- 100% English Cotton
- Wide Wale Corduroy - 6 Wale
- 280 gram
- Highest quality soft and heavily textured
- Brass buckles
- Hand made bar tacks
- Fully lined with Striped Shirting lining
- Double pleats
- Sportorial Fit (Tailored straight fit)
- Buckled waist tabs, front pleats, four pockets, pressed creases
- Zip fastening
- Machine wash
- Size indicated below is WAIST/INSEAM
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- All items have a 30 days return or exchange policy. For exchanges, customers have to pay for the return shipping but the item being sent out will be free.
- To ensure the items fit correctly, kindly contact our team at email@example.com
One Product Sold 👕 = One Tree Planted, Protected Or Restored 🌳
We will be planting one tree via Earth Day Network for reforestation purposes per order to go along with the sustainability that is at the core of our brand.
Excellent Value, Better Sustainability Practice
The CRAFTSMAN CO. mantra is one committed to value and sustainability. Just like our iconic custom outerwear, the price is set to ensure the best quality craftsmanship and materials that will stand the test of time. With each backed product, you help further the narrative of intentional clothing and sustainability, avoiding the cycle of mass market clothing. Through extensive research and collaborations, we will improve the sustainability practice in our product and supply chain.