Stonewashed Japanese Denim Gurkha Pants
The Gurkha pants rooted in British military tradition but modified specifically for use by the Nepalese. Traditional Gurkha pants are defined by their double-pleated front and high, cummerbund-style waistband with buckle fastenings. Gurkha pants feature a very distinct buckling system, with a buckle emanating from within the waistband on the left hip and an extension above the fly piece forming the buckles tongue for the right hip.
Ours updated with a modern silhouettes that can amp up your sartorial game even with just a simple t-shirt, but dress down your tailoring in place of dress pants. In addition, we have added details such as picked-stitching, bar-tacks, belt-loop and fish-tail back to make sure your purchase is worth every single penny.
- Japanese selvedge denim
- Garment-washed in house with an eco-friendly method
- Buckled waist tabs, front pleats, four pockets
- Zip fastening
- 100% cotton; lining: 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Fits TTS
- Size indicated below is WAIST/INSEAM
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- Below are the upcoming Gurkha restocks on Oct 1st, all pre-orders will ensure their reserved items
- Khaki Tan Chinos
- Raw Denim
- One Washed Denim
- Off-White Denim
- Stonewashed Denim
- All items have a 30 days return or exchange policy. For exchanges, customers have to pay for the return shipping but the item being sent out will be free. To ensure the items fit correctly, kindly contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
One Product Sold 👕 = One Tree Planted, Protected Or Restored 🌳
We will be planting one tree via Earth Day Network for reforestation purposes per order to go along with the sustainability that is at the core of our brand.
Denim made by the best artisans 🇯🇵
High-quality Japanese denim is considered the best because it's woven on old shuttle looms and made using premium fabrics and natural indigo dyes. The result is a stunning and long-lasting selvedge denim, which delivers unique colour, texture, and appearance.
Why Japanese selvedge denim?👖
Formerly known as self-edge, Japanese selvedge denim occurs by way of unique production techniques. A selvedge end is tightly woven on both sides of the fabric and it prevents the denim from unravelling. We have co-created our signature Cortina green selvedge with the denim mills that's both rare and unique.